Becoming an Assistant Manager
Join us at one of the fastest growing cities, at one of the best resorts in the country – the Gaylord Opryland resort. Work SoundWaves, an advanced indoor and outdoor waterpark.
If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
Aquatic Assistant Manager
Salary. Salary varies/increases based off previous experience.
ILTP Lifeguard License or Equivalent
Will Train Applicant:
Graduated High School or College Degree and/or JEMA Graduate
Human Resource Contact:
I. JOB SUMMARY
Provide general oversight, “Gold Standard” safety, and excellent customer service for guests/swimmers frequenting aquatic facilities and attractions operated by Jeff Ellis Management, LLC
II. DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Assistant Managers must consistently perform the following duties:
- Manage employees to ensure they are meeting the standards and goals of their position
- Lead daily operations and report all activity to the Manger
- Assist in hiring, training, and managing of all employed by JEM
- Provide a warm and inviting atmosphere when assisting guests
- Lead by Example- Go above and beyond for the guests and team member you serve
- Perform additional tasks as assigned
To perform the job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be able to complete all requirements of the lifeguard position
- 2+ years of managing multiple employees
- Customer Service and Aquatic experience preferred
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive Attitude and Team Mentality
IV. REQUIRED TRAINING/EXPERIENCE
- Lifeguard must possess ILTP license or pass an ILTP training program, CPO/AFO
- Nashville, TN