Become a Recreation Attendant at one of the top resorts!
The #JEM team is seeking energetic and organized individuals who love working with guests on a daily basis. Do you enjoy making people’s day? Do you enjoy hosting events like trivia and fun recreation sports? Then this is the job for you!
Provide general oversight, “Gold Standard” safety, and excellent customer service for guests/swimmers frequenting aquatic facilities and attractions operated by Jeff Ellis Management, LLC
Will Train Applicant:
High School or College Degree and/or JEMA Graduate
I. JOB SUMMARY
Provide general oversight, “Gold Standard” safety, and excellent customer service for guests/swimmers frequenting aquatic facilities and attractions operated by Jeff Ellis Management, LLC.
II. DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Recreation/Slide Attendant must consistently perform the following duties:
- Follow established protocols for safe and efficient dispatching of guests on waterslides
- Host sporting and recreation events
- Enforce rules for waterslide use
- Enforce other needed safety rules for resort and events
- Provide a professional and personnel atmosphere when assisting guests
- Greet and assistance all guests
- Provide high level guest services
- Preform others tasks as assigned
To perform the job successfully an individual must 15 years of age or older and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive Attitude
- Team Mentality
- Arapahoe Springs (Gaylord Rockies) – Aurora CO