Come work at one of Colorado’s top resorts as an Assistant Maintenance Manager!
Partnered with Jeff Ellis Management, you will work under the guidance of the Maintenance Manager to complete the tasks listed below. Pool Maintenance experience is preferred, but training can be offered to those who showcase basic pool maintenance knowledge and technical capabilities.
Salary with FT benefits
- OSHA 30
Salary: $48,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Aurora, CO 80019: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
I. JOB SUMMARY
Provide oversite of the administrative, financial and operational service delivery for Jeff Ellis Management operated aquatic facilities and serve as the liaison with our client representatives.
Provide general safety, oversight, and maintenance for pool decks, aquatic facilities, attractions, and swimming pools located on the premises of client aquatic facilities. Provide general oversight and supervision of JEM employees assigned to operate client aquatic facilities.
II. REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS
All JEM maintenance staff at client aquatic facilities within the assigned region report to this position. This position reports to Aquatics Managers and works closely with Directors, Area Managers and Managers, Assistant Managers, JES Coordinators, and JES Instructors.
III. DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Supervisors must consistently perform the following duties:
- Oversee and provide basic cleaning services such as brushing, skimming, vacuuming (manual and automatic), scrubbing, trash collection, etc.
- Oversee and provide basic/advanced maintenance services such as backwashing, changing of equipment, repairs and preventative maintenance, installations, chemical additions, etc.
- Oversee and provide basic/advanced chemical maintenance including inventorying, ordering, moving, measuring, dosing, and cleaning with chemicals
- Provide quotes to new and existing clients for services, repairs, maintenance, contracts, and all other services
- Assume responsibility for all chemical, mechanical, and technological equipment signed out by or provided to staff
- Provide general oversight and supervision for client aquatic facility operations by enforcing safety rules and supervising/protecting guests/swimmers, rendering first aid/emergency care and lifeguard performance expectations.
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and proactively with coworkers and management staff
- Provide customer service oversight as rendered by JEM employees for swimmers frequenting JEM client aquatic facilities.
- Perform daily inspections to assure compliance for maintenance and operational processes including the global monitoring of checklists/reports.
- Provide general oversight to assure and achieve consistent operating practices as set forth by JEM policies
- Mentor, coach, or otherwise discipline employees failing to achieve satisfactory performance expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
IV. REQUIRED TRAINING/EXPERIENCE
- CPO or Equivalent