Become a Full Time Supervisor
Full-time supervisor position now open at our growing team at the Gaylord Opryland Resort! Join the company that people keep saying, “One of the best companies to work for.”
Full-time benefits included: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurances, PTO, Sick Time, 401k.
Location: Nashville, TN
Position Type: Salary
Pay Range: $36K-$42K.
Minimum Prerequisite: ILTP® Lifeguard License or Equivalent
Will Train Applicant: Yes
I. JOB SUMMARY
Provide general oversight, “Gold Standard” safety, and excellent customer service for guests/swimmers frequenting aquatic facilities and attractions operated by Jeff Ellis Management, LLC.
II. DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Supervisors must consistently perform the following duties:
- Supervise and assist lifeguard staff
- Enforce safety rules, riding instructions and regulations for the safety of guests/swimmers
- Provide first aid and emergency care for guest/swimmers who suffer injuries or sudden illness
- Provide a warm and inviting atmosphere when assisting guests
- Lead by Example- Go above and beyond for the guests and team member you serve
- Perform additional tasks as assigned
To perform the job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be able to complete all requirements of the lifeguard position
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking
- Positive Attitude and Team Mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication
IV. REQUIRED TRAINING/EXPERIENCE
- Supervisor must possess ILTP license or pass an ILTP training program
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.