Become a Resort Activities Host at one of the top resorts!
Provide general oversight, “Gold Standard” safety, and excellent customer service for guests/swimmers frequenting aquatic facilities and attractions operated by Jeff Ellis Management, LLC
ILTP Lifeguard License or Equivalent
Will Train Applicant:
High School or College Degree and/or JEMA Graduate
I. JOB SUMMARY
Provide general oversight, “Gold Standard” safety, and excellent customer service for guests/swimmers frequenting aquatic facilities and attractions operated by Jeff Ellis Management, LLC.
II. DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Host recreational activities and events around the resort.
- Greet and assist all guests.
- Provide high levels of guest service.
- Maintain/ Organize Recreation and Towel huts.
- Enforce required safety rules on water slides, aquatics areas and during events.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
To perform the job successfully an individual must 17 years of age or older and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Applicants must be a minimum of 17 years old.
- Ability to demonstrate basic stage presence.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Availability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Positive Attitude.
- Team Mentality.